At the moment, a full-fledged transfer of profiles from other browsers is not technically implemented. If you want to transfer your account from another system, then:
- when choosing a fingerprint, generate from the same OS from which you are transferring the account (for example, for Win, the Win fingerprint)
- set hardware settings as close as possible to the system you are transferring from (cpu / ram / video)
- in the user-agent settings, you can change the OS version, but we do not recommend changing the Chrome version (for example, you can replace Windows 10 with Windows 6.1, for this you must have the appropriate knowledge)
- you can also install close to the system from which you transfer the screen resolution and its other features
- user-agent must be valid and without extra characters. We recommend using the default version of Chrome (Octium is based on the current version of Chromium).
Profile in active state without the possibility of stopping
- Profile launched from another device. You must close the profile on the device on which the profile was last launched.
- If this is not possible, then you can force stop the profile (Force Stop). The latest successfully synced version will be downloaded.
When you start the profile, the Octium browser interface is in Russian.
The browser interface is displayed for convenience using the system language. This does not apply in any way to which languages are transmitted to the sites and services. Languages for sites and services are set based on your ip data automatically, or in accordance with profile settings .
If you want to change the browser interface language:
- Enter chrome://settings/languages in the address bar of your browser
- Add the required language by clicking on "Add Languages"
- Click on the three dots next to the added language and select "Display Octium in this language"
How to bulk import profiles with cookies?
- You can use our API to create profiles and load cookies from a pre-built cookie file (using a programming language loop in your preferred programming language).
Profile closes immediately after opening
Set any start page in profile editing, or quickly press the keyboard shortcut Ctrl + T after opening a profile to create a new tab. The last opened tab in the profile is automatically closed, which leads to the closing of the entire profile.