Octo Browser stuck on loading
There are several reasons why this problem may occur:
- Unstable connection. Try connecting your computer to another network or share the Internet from your mobile phone.
- Connection via VPN. Try running Octo Browser without VPN.
- Some providers may incorrectly resolve dns. Try changing dns to Cloudflare 220.127.116.11 / 18.104.22.168
- Connection via TOR is not supported.
Profiles won't start, issues with Octium on Windows
- Try to close the client, delete the folder with Octium components c:\Users\%USERNAME%\AppData\Roaming\Octo Browser\bin\, for this you can open a command prompt with administrator rights and run the command
rmdir /s /q "c:\Users\%USERNAME%\AppData\Roaming\Octo Browser\bin\"
Options for other solutions on Mac when working with Octium
- Make sure your account has administrator privileges
- Try downloading and installing a fresh build from the site
- Try disabling the firewall
- Empty the components folder and restart the client. To do this, open launchpad, type terminal in the search box, in the window that appears, type cd ~/.Octo\ Browser/, press Enter (you should be in the Octo Browser directory). Once in the directory, delete the bin folder, to do this, in the same window, enter the command rm -rf bin. Restart the client, the components will be downloaded again.
Profile icons won't load on Mac
- Do not use Cyrillic in file names. There will be a fix in the next update.
Growing cache on Mac
- Run command in terminal
rm -rf ~/Library/Caches/Octo\ Browser
What happens to my data/profiles if I don't pay for the subscription?
Profiles in the account are stored for 6 months. If you do not pay for a subscription within 6 months, all profiles stored in your account will be deleted.
Do you have a trial period?
Unfortunately, we don't have trial versions. For tests, the Starter subscription for 29 euros is great, an upgrade of the subscription is available at any time. If necessary, you can ask our users in our telegram chat for feedback on working with specific services.